This blended baked oatmeal recipe tastes just like freshly baked banana bread studded with chocolate chunks. Preparing baked oats in the air fryer saves on cooking time – ready in less than 20 minutes!
- 2 large eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks
- Add eggs, one and a half bananas, oats, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder to a blender. Blend on high until a creamy batter forms, about 30 seconds.
- Slice up the remaining half a banana into coins.
- Grease 3 8-ounce ramekins. Spoon an equal amount of batter into each one.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chunks and a few banana slices onto each ramekin with batter. Use a spoon to mix them up to combine.
- Pop them in your air fryer and cook at 300 degrees F for 10-15 minutes. Oats will be done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
To make this in the oven, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Then blend up the ingredients and portion them into the greased ramekins. Stir in chocolate chunks and banana slices.
Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and put that in the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the oats have puffed up an a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
Can you make blended baked oatmeal in advance?
Yes! A great thing about this recipe is how well it keeps in the fridge. Just cover the ramekins and refrigerate for up to five days. Reheat them in the microwave for 45 seconds when you are ready to eat.
You can also freeze them for up to three months. To freeze them, let the baked oats cool completely then remove them from the ramekins. Put them in a silicone baggie or airtight freezer container. Reheat them in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until they’re warmed through.
Keywords: blended baked oats, tiktok baked oats, banana bread baked oats, air fryer baked oats