This vegan and gluten free baked oatmeal is delicious and perfect for meal prep.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together ground flax and water in a mixing bowl until thickened to make a flax egg.
- Add mashed banana, applesauce, peanut butter, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract to bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add milk and mix again until well combined.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Pour into 9×9 baking dish. Top with more chocolate chips and banana slices (optional).
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- Drizzle with more peanut butter if desired.
- Serve warm or store in the fridge for up to one week. This recipe is good right out of the fridge and warms up easily!
Keywords: baked oatmeal, banana baked oatmeal, peanut butter, vegan baked oatmeal