This Asian pear salad is the perfect light and refreshing lunch or dinner dish. It packs several nutritious and delicious ingredients, like asian pear, edamame, and avocado. Tossed in a zippy apple cider vinaigrette, it’s ready to eat in 15 minutes!
- Thinly slice the asian pear.
- Peel and thinly slice the avocado.
- Assemble the salad in a large salad bowl: add the arugula, then top with the Asian pear slices, avocado slices, edamame, crumbled goat cheese, and toasted sesame seeds.
- Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl until emulsified.
- Toss the salad in the dressing right before serving.
Ingredient and dietary restriction substitution suggestions
- Make it vegan: Eliminate the goat cheese from the recipe.
- Substitution for asian pear: If you cannot find asian pears, try using Bosc pear or Honeycrisp apple as a replacement.
- Substitution for apple cider vinegar: You can use lemon juice, white wine vinegar, or champagne vinegar instead of apple cider vinegar for a similar dressing.
- Arugula substitution: If you prefer not to use arugula, you can make this salad with spring greens, baby spinach, or baby kale.
Keywords: asian pear salad, salad with asian pear, korean pear, japanese pear, chinese pear