- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Use a clean towel to squeeze out as much moisture as possible from shredded zucchini.
- Whisk together almond butter, maple syrup, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Mix together cacao powder, almond flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir to combine.
- Fold in shredded zucchini, then chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and top with extra chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until brownies are glossy and a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
I prefer slightly underdone brownies, but if you prefer cakey, bake until toothpick comes out completely clean.