Everyone will love this lemon parmesan broccoli recipe! It will be your new super addicting side dish to serve with any meal.
- 2 heads of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced into half moons
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss broccoli florets in olive oil, a generous shake of salt and pepper, garlic powder, and lemon zest.
- Spread broccoli in an even layer on a large baking sheet. Top with slices of lemon.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, until broccoli is nicely browned and crispy.
- While the broccoli roasts, prepare the dressing. Whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, and honey until combined. Add shallots and slowly drizzle in olive oil. Continue whisking until dressing is cohesive.
- Remove lemon slices from the baking dish. Place broccoli in a large mixing bowl and pour on the dressing. Toss thoroughly so each piece is coated.
- Plate the broccoli and sprinkle on the freshly grated parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper.
- Garnish with the roasted lemon slices, if desired.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: lemon parmesan broccoli, gluten free, side dish