These healthy and delicious smoothie recipes all have vegetables in them for added nutrition! Plus, get the recipe for the tastiest chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen zucchini
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 heaping tbsp cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend for 30 seconds – 1 minute on high, until smooth and creamy with no chunks.
- Use almond butter instead of peanut butter
- Try a different frozen vegetable, such as cauliflower or spinach
- Omit the cocoa powder if you want a peanut butter banana smoothie
- Add more protein by using regular milk or soy milk in place of almond milk. You can also add a scoop of chocolate protein powder to add more protein.
Keywords: smoothies with vegetables, chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie, zucchini smoothie, vegan smoothies