This cottage cheese ranch dip is perfect to pair with all kinds of veggies, crackers, or chips. You’ll whip cottage cheese in the food processor until light and creamy then blend it with dried seasonings to mimic the flavor of ranch dressing (garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, and dried parsley) plus fresh chives. A little lemon juice adds a tart and zesty punch.
Prefer yogurt to cottage cheese? Try my Greek yogurt ranch dip instead!
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese, preferably full fat
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, or 1/2 tsp dried chives
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Veggies for serving – carrot sticks, cucumber, sliced bell pepper, radishes, etc.
- Add the cottage cheese to a food processor fitted with an S-blade. Turn the food processor on and whip for about 1 minute until the cottage cheese is smooth without any lumps.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, dried dill, chives, and lemon juice to the whipped cottage cheese.
- Continue to whip until the seasonings are well incorporated and the fresh chives are finely chopped.
- Taste, and add a pinch of salt if needed.
- Scrape the dip into a small serving bowl and serve with veggies, chips, crackers – whatever you like.
What to serve with cottage cheese ranch dip
This dip is perfect with all sorts of veggies! I also like to serve it with some chips, crackers, or pretzels. Try this dip with:
- Carrot sticks
- Cherry tomatoes
- Broccoli florets
- Cauliflower florets
- Bell pepper sticks
- Snap peas
Store this dip in an airtight container in the fridge. It should stay fresh for 5-7 days. Give it a good stir before you serve it again.
Keywords: cottage cheese ranch dip, cottage cheese ranch dip recipe, cottage cheese dip for veggies, cottage cheese ranch veggie dip, veggie dip made with cottage cheese