This creamy feta dill dressing is made with Greek yogurt for a nutritious boost of protein. It’s fresh, zippy, and takes just five minutes to prepare. Use it to dress salads, as a spread for sandwiches, or drizzled onto grain bowls!
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- heaping 1/2 cup block feta cheese, crumbled by hand
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup cold water
- Add all the ingredients except the water to the bowl of a food processor fitted with an S blade.
- Blend for about 30 seconds until creamy and thick and well combined.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and blend again for 15-20 seconds.
- Check the consistency and add more water if you prefer your dressing to be thinner, 1 tablespoon at a time.
How long does feta dill dressing last?
This homemade salad dressing stays fresh in the fridge for up to five days. Store it in a glass jar or an airtight container.
Keywords: feta dill dressing, greek yogurt feta dill dressing, homemade salad dressing, easy salad dressing