This cranberry vinaigrette is a bright and zippy homemade salad dressing. It takes just 5 minutes to blend up in your food processor! It pairs perfectly with your favorite salads, roasted vegetables, and more.
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp shallot, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Put all ingredients in a food processor fitted with an S blade.
- Blend together for 30 seconds to a minute in the food processor until smooth and creamy with minimal lumps remaining. You may need to scrape down the bowl a few times.
- Serve with your favorite salad or over roasted vegetables.
Can I use frozen cranberries or dried cranberries?
Frozen: Yes, you can use frozen cranberries to make this salad dressing. Just measure out and defrost the cranberries fully before making the dressing. Frozen cranberries are more widely available year round, so you can make this dressing any time of year.
Dried: Unfortunately, I do not think dried cranberries would work in this recipe.
Store cranberry vinaigrette in a glass jar or small, airtight container. Keep it in the fridge and use within one week. Give the dressing a stir when you take it out of the fridge if you see any separation.
Keywords: cranberry vinaigrette, cranberry maple vinaigrette, fall salad dressing, cranberries nutrition