All you need are 3 ingredients to make creamy, delicious, and healthy frozen greek yogurt at home! This vanilla Greek frozen yogurt is a healthy alternative to ice cream – it’s delicious on its own or topped with fresh berries or a drizzle of chocolate sauce. This recipe requires NO ice cream maker or food processor and minimal prep time.
- 32 oz plain, full fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract in a medium-large mixing bowl. Mix together until thoroughly combined with no streaks of honey.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan or similar sized pan. Spread the yogurt into a smooth layer.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap. Put it in the freezer.
- Stir the yogurt every 30 minutes for half an hour, for 2 hours. You’ll notice it gets thicker every time.
- After 2 hours, you can enjoy the frozen Greek yogurt for a soft serve consistency. Or, put it back in the fridge for 30-45 minutes to let it harden up a little more.
Frozen Greek yogurt is best enjoyed right after it’s finished being made. It will become VERY hard and a little icy if you don’t enjoy it shortly after preparing it. However, if you do prepare it in advance, let it soften up at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before you dig in.
Keywords: Greek frozen yogurt recipe, frozen yogurt recipe with greek yogurt, greek frozen yogurt