Find over 20 healthy recipes to make with tahini, all created by a Registered Dietitian. You’ll find plenty of different ways to use tahini, including tahini sauces, tahini dressings, main dishes, side dishes, and even desserts! Plus, the recipe for the best easy lemon tahini sauce.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
- 1/3 cup cold water
- Add tahini, lemon juice, salt, and garlic and herb seasoning to a bowl. Whisk them together to combine. Stop whisking when the tahini seizes up and becomes thick and grainy.
- Add half the cold water and continue to whisk the sauce. Keep adding water 1 tablespoon at a time until the sauce loosens and maintains desired smooth and creamy consistency.
- Drizzle over salads, vegetables, etc.
Store in a jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: lemon tahini sauce, recipes with tahini, tahini recipes